Airtight sealed H2CAP Dissolved Hydrogen Reagent 10pcs, User manual
Simply make drops of the reagent into the water to be tested.
H2CAP Dissolved Hydrogen Reagent was made airtight disposable in order to minimize air contact that may alter test results.
The H2CAP Dissolved Hydrogen Reagent is a chemical compound. Therefore, it is to be handled with care. You need not be concerned about it since IonFarms DH test reagent was made airtight disposable. Simply store them at room temperature.
※ Use water temperature of 25C ~ 35C when running the test.
① Shake the reagent well for the components to mix properly before starting the test.
② Pour the hydrogen water to be tested until the indicated line of the provided test bottle.
③ Make 7 drops of reagent to the bottle.
④ If the reagent drops turn transparent, start adding 1 drop at a time.
⑤ The water contains 1,000ppb ~ 1,100ppb if they turn blue on the 11th drop.
* Slightly shake the test bottle every time the reagent is dropped.
* DH test results may vary depending on the environment. Use the hydrogen meter for exact results.
* For more exact results, do the test after running the cleaning mode.
* Do not reuse the reagent once opened.
* Check the video below for a guideline.